Sunday, October 13, 2013

What's next?

I'm not a big planning person.  I usually let whatever happens happen.  When I do actually make plans, deviation from that plan isn't an option for me.  When I hafta change that plan I'm lost...I don't really know what to do. 

I don't know how to talk to people in "out loud" words when there's emotion involved...especially this.  I can't seem to say any words without getting upset.  My usual defense is making light of the situation or sarcastic jokes but I can't do that with this.  I just have no idea what to say...so I just try to avoid the subject.

Being upset about my biological clock pretty much busted has made all my other emotions on edge as well.  I'm having a hard time with everything because I can't seem to focus...I can't ignore the things I usually ignore.

I know time will make things easier...I just wish it would hurry up.

I want to know how to change the plan...what's next...

No comments:

Post a Comment