Thursday, April 28, 2016

Blessings in Disguise

Life is rarely exactly the way we want it to be when we want it to be that way. That doesn't mean it's a "bad" life. Too often, we focus on what we want instead of what we have. It's not bad to want more out of life & to aspire for better things...but in that quest for "better" you can't forget to look around & be thankful for where you are & what you do have. Even when things seem to be going all wrong...even when things are very far from ideal...there are always things to be thankful for. I look at them as blessings in disguise.

There are a lot of days when my current situation makes me want to scream as loud as I can, maybe go outside & break something into a million little pieces. It is far from ideal. But...when I take a moment to just think, I can see all the positives that are hidden in this mess of a situation...I can see that this temporary situation is what is bringing about the positive changes for the future. It is a blessing in disguise.

In every situation you encounter, look for the good. It's not always easy to find, but nothing is all bad or all good. It's up to you to make the best of what you're given.

No comments:

Post a Comment