Thursday, May 21, 2009

Even I Can Be A Little Amazed

Well, the past several months have been fairly stressful for sure. I've done more "what I want" thinking here recently than I think I ever have. The post "What I Want" was just the beginning. Steven's superglue effect theory has been tested & even partially proven & for the most part I've wished it didn't work that way. I've even tried to break the superglue effect in a couple cases.

I've created a simple little numbering system to keep track of all the "glue-ees" with numbers 1 - what ever they happen to run through, organized in order of appearance. I am amazed at my newly discovered super power - I seem to have acquired this pick-up power thing somewhere. For the most part I think it's fun & not all that bad. On the flip side, when the superglue effect kicks in along side the pick-up power, I'm finding out that it's easier to add than it is to subtract! (lol)

I hate to go into too much detail because that's just not something I normally do, but it would definitely be another one of those "whoa nelly dammit boy" things. I have thrown out as much of the old me that tried to keep the waters ripple free as I've been able to figure out how to do. Now it's uncut & unedited me. Take it or leave it. I have finally realized that it's not worth sacrificing myself just to hope that it saves somebody else an "upset" moment...I have realized that living in a constant state of "upset" moments myself is not right either. So I have to say that yes, even I can be amazed! Not in a very long time have I actually looked forward to something like I am now. That is a big thing.

There is that little voice in the back of my head that tells me something "has" to be wrong for things to seem to finally be so good, but this time I don't want to listen. The possibility of this (or that) being a good thing is too much to shoot it down just yet. I think I like keeping myself happy as well.

Happy feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment