Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Silence...

This is pretty much one side of a conversation I've been having this morning...

I've sat down here several times over the past couple weeks trying to write, but this sums it up better than the pages of text I've written & deleted over & over.


Today
Angie Dalrymple
You haven't made me mad...



Angie Dalrymple
I haven't really talked to anybody. I feel like I just really don't matter. I know that's a bad thing to say & I know I shouldn't even think it & it bothers me that I do. I'm sitting here crying again bc I don't know what to do about anything.
I'm tired of being the problem in everything I see going on.
I'm usually fine once I go somewhere or start doing something...it's just getting started on anything.
If I knew about somebody else what I know about myself I would think they needed to be committed somewhere


Angie Dalrymple
& that's why I've been keeping so quiet. I know I'm bad...I just don't know what to do about it


1 comment:

  1. You are not bad darlin. I can promise you that. You can brighten my day with just a smile and looking into my eyes with yours. And I'm sure there are plenty others that can say the same thing. I'm always here no matter the circumstances or consequences of what needs to be done.

    ReplyDelete