Friday, August 15, 2008

Strength...

"..your strength helps us all see that we can get through more than we could ever imagine."

My strength...my strength comes from necessity. When you have a choice between giving up or finding a way to move on, you learn that in order to move on you have to be strong. It is nothing more than that.

Yes, I am glad that people can look at me and gain strength from how I look at life, but sometimes I don't want to be the stronghold. Sometimes I want to be the one that gains strength from somebody else. Every now & then I'd like to be the one that gets through something b/c somebody else steps up to be there for me. I really miss that.

1 comment:

  1. Julie (8/15/08 8:25 PM):
    I hear you loud and clear. Im always the leaning post but seem to never have a post to lean on myself.

    ReplyDelete