Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What I Want...

I Want:

  • ...the guy that will text me every morning to tell me good morning & every night to tell me sweet dreams.

  • ...the guy that will hold me when I'm crying & wipe away my tears.

  • ...the guy who still thinks I'm beautiful with no makeup on, wearing sweats & a t-shirt.

  • ...the guy who won't pressure me to do things I don't want to do.

  • ...the guy that will kiss me on the forehead just because.

  • ...the guy that doesn't kiss & tell.

  • ...the guy who actually listens when I talk.

  • ...the guy who's excited all day long because he's looking forward to seeing me later.

  • ...the guy who is content to just hold me & snuggle with me even if that's all that happens.

  • ...the guy who can't help but smile when I walk into the room.

  • ...the guy who's perfectly content with staying home cuddling.

  • ...the guy who likes to take me out & show me off.

  • ...the guy who won't lie to me about where he's going, where he's been or who he's been with.

  • ...the guy who gets butterflies when he hears my name.

  • ...the guy who's not afraid to tell his friends he loves me.

  • ...the guy that doesn't care about other girls because he has me.

  • ...the guy who doesn't care about my imperfections & loves me more for them.

  • ...the guy who will hold me & watch the sunset with me.

  • ...the guy that really wants to make me the happiest girl in the world.

1 comment:

  1. You made me cry! Its everything I want! Exactly what I want and I dont think its to much to ask!

    ReplyDelete