Thursday, September 10, 2009

Projects: Bookshelf (2009-03-10)

My 1st building project:
a bookshelf built back in March.

I forgot to take a picture of just the bookshelf before adding on to & modifying it into something else, so I've just cropped the rest of the new project out so only the bookself is shown here.

It took me a lot longer than it should have to get this built but it was a learning experience...like I said, it was my 1st ever building project.

All in all, I think it turned out just fine.

If anybody wants something like this built, let me know. It's built with real wood, not the cheap, brittle, particle-board stuff that you get when you buy a pre-fab piece somewhere like Wal-Mart. If I was to build this for somebody, it would most likely cost somewhere between $$200-$250, depending on the current price of lumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment